What is Garden Sharing?
A journey that becomes an adventure
A new, simple and innovative way to camp on private spaces that the various Garden Sharers provide. You can choose any location, whether in the city, in the mountains or by the sea.
Visit the places you want: sea, mountains, city centre. Use the filters to find the ideal camping space - you could even be staying a stone's throw from the Colosseum!
Book your space or your experience in places not served by tourist accommodation or where hotels and campsites are scarce. Where there is no camping, there is Garden Sharing!
Meet the people of the place you are visiting: your Garden Sharer will give you a warm welcome and will be able to give you useful information, ideas and advice for your stay.
Choose your camping style
Book a space where you can camp with your tent, stay with your camper van or caravan or choose a ready-made accommodation, such as a wooden house, a tent already set up, a caravan parked in a garden or an extraordinary tree house!
Why use Garden Sharing?
Pay less than at a hotel: our Garden Sharer rates save you money so you can support further trips in the future!
You have a triple security:
- Pay through our guaranteed system with an adequate Refund Policy
- You are protected by our MULTI-GUARANTEE insurance for the trip, already included in the price!
- Camping on safe pitches for you and your loved ones.
Appease your enterprising spirit and curiosity: meet new people, camp safely and easily and share customs and traditions with Garden Sharers.
Some small stories of great adventures
Fantastic, brilliant idea, I will immediately put my walnut wood in Santa Croce di Carpi at your disposal.Giancfanco Zinani
Do you have any questions?
What is Garden Sharing?
Users can search for a space by setting the location, see the pictures and descriptions posted by the space owner, our Garden Sharers, evaluate the services offered and the activities in the vicinity of the area and book their pitch.
Garden Sharers can publish spaces such as a garden or land they own or a space with ready-made accommodation such as a tent, a bungalow, a tree house, at the price they prefer, or they can offer the possibility of an Experience. From painting or cooking classes to learning the basics of an ancient craft or simply offering a bike tour to see the beauty of the place, there are many activities that you can do on Garden Sharing!
What accommodations are available on Garden Sharing?
Garden sharers can also set up their own space complete with ready-to-stay accommodation, i.e. with a tent already erected, a camper van or caravan parked in the garden and not used, a yurt, a tree house...and leave room for the creativity of the garden sharers!
The price of the pitches are alwaysdecided by the Gardensharers, as well as the various services they can offer guests, be it a barbecue, a private or shared bathroom, an outside table and chairs, a swimming pool, etc...
Who chooses Garden Sharing?
- Those who have a free space of their own and want to exploit it economically .
- Those who enjoy meeting and getting to know travellers, wayfarers and globetrotters .
- Those who own a caravan or camper van and want to make money from it even when they are not using it, using it as a ready-made accommodation .
- Those who do not have a website and want to publicise their space .
- Those who have an organised structure and want to expand their catchment area, advertising products and experiences through our portal.
- Those who believe in sharing customs and traditions .
- Those who want to offer their know-how or share their knowledge of the area, making themselves available to tourists .
IF YOU ARE A GUEST
- Those who love free tourism, travelling in a camper, caravan or even just with a backpack .
- Those who want to stay away from the usual tourist circuits .
- Those who want privacy and social distance
- Those who want to have new experiences
- Those who want a cheap but unforgettable trip
- Those who love tents but are tired of large traditional campsites
- Caravanners who want to stay close to the centres of the cities they visit .
- Caravanners who want to get to know the culture, customs and people of the place .
You have a space: what does it take to sign up for Garden Sharing?
It is important to make a complete, well-edited, eye-catching advertisement that gives potential guests all the information about the space you are providing and the attractions of the location.
What regulatory issues do I need to consider before making a space available on Garden Sharing?